Are you passionate about people and working for a company that values FUN and offers an environment where you can flourish?
We are looking for an upbeat and proactive Desktop consultant for a client site in Denver, CO! In this role, you will contribute to the business in a number of ways including working with end users ranging from entry level to C-level executives with queries related to the supported software, hardware and computing platforms in a professional and courteous manner.
A Day in the Life:
- Assist all customers with their questions about any of our supported software and computing platforms
- Act as the single point of contact for all IT issues that are presented to the Service Desk via phone call, voicemail, email, self-service, and/or chat regarding hardware, software and networking
- Monitor the performance of the company’s desktop infrastructure and device plans for improved efficiency
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems and resolve Tier 1 incidents, per the client and/or LVS service catalog.
- Escalate Tier 2 incidents according to client specifications
- Install applications and computer peripherals
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Track and escalate outages
What You Bring:
- 5-7 years of related IT experience
- Knowledge of server operations, infrastructure, web interfaces, and remote access tools
- Experience supporting Microsoft environments in a service desk or deskside support role
- Experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 / O365
- Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Remote support
- PC / printer hardware / VPN / Citrix
- Active Directory
- Supporting mobile devices
- ITIL Incident Management understanding
- Ability to diagnose, research and solve technical and data issues independently
- Ability to work with ServiceNOW
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
What Makes You Extra Awesome:
- Post-secondary education
- A+ certification
Why Work at Long View?
- Great People and Culture
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies
- Fun is one of our core values
Want to learn more about our culture and life at Long View? Check us out on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram!
Recruiter: Sarah Readyhough
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract