Long Roofing is seeking a Project Coordinator/Operations Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for reviewing job packets, placing orders for materials, scheduling subcontractors, and managing the schedule of all projects.
- Review sale contracts to determine paperwork is complete
- Schedule measure of roof and other project scopes
- Place orders for materials
- Schedule delivery of materials
- Manage the schedule of all projects
- Act as liaison to pull permits as needed
- Schedule dumpster pulls
- Communicate with customers, as needed
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between company and customer
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills
Beyond the growth and security that comes along with a position at an established company, Long Roofing also offers a great benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid holidays and PTO
Apply today and learn about your successful future as a team member of Long Roofing.
Long Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.