Help Desk Analyst - POS Experience a Plus!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Large industry leading corporation seeks an experienced Help Desk Support Analyst who can provide first level support working with a vast user base to troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and POS issues. To be considered for this full time, permanent role you will be able to to work independently in a deadline driven environment!
The ideal candidate will be adept at:
- Fielding and resolving help desk requests via phone and email
- Document information regarding nature of problem and steps taken to resolve the issue; escalate as needed
- Confer with vendors, configure and install new hardware and software applications
- Perform preventative maintenance for POS devices, terminals, printers and peripherals
- Develop end user help sheets that address frequently asked questions
- 2+ years of Help Desk experience
- Ability to support MS Exchange and Outlook
- Effective communication skills
- Background in retail and/or POS a strong plus
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. with 1 hr. lunch
Competitive salary with health, dental, vision, 401k, Life/Disability insurance and PTO benefits package!
Long Island Staffing
TechnologyView all jobs at Long Island Staffing