Readington Farms has immediate openings for 10 Class A CDL Truck Drivers with new routes constantly being added. Must be organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working independently.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
· Minimum of 2-year driving experience with a Class A-CDL
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
· Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery ramp.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required
· This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical, and drug test.
· Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Food distribution/delivery experience a plus.
Benefits include Health Insurance, 401(k) plan, Generous Vacation, and Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
It is the policy of Readington Farms to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
We are seeking a CDL Class A Drivers ***Immediate Need*** to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Long Haul Truck Driver
Why Work Here?
Excellent Befenefits, Pension Plan, Sign on Bonus program and more!!!