The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will report to the Key Account Manager. Primary responsibility is to support our customers as orders in both English and Spanish as needed. Role involves all aspects of customer service, sales management, and coordination with other departments.
- Coordinate Customer Transactions
- Generation of customer tickets, estimates, and order acknowledgements.
- Accurate entry of tickets, estimates, and custom products.
- Verify product, quantities, and pricing on all orders.
- Provide Daily Customer Support
- Follow up on customer inquiries and requests.
- Maintain and update customer records and files.
- Assist prospects with inquiries in becoming a customer.
- Resolve Customer Complaints
- Enter all customer complaints into log with detailed notes.
- Work with Management to develop corrective actions based on customer complaints.
- Passion for customer service: Ability and desire to help both internal and external customers no matter how big or small the problem. Willingness to assist customers from the first interaction until customer has completed the enrollment or service
- Strong familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong Analytical skills: ‘Problem solving and continuous improvement mentality’, Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal): Speaks and writes clearly. Maintains high standard in all forms of communication, including email. Can prepare and present information for a diverse audience including customers, management, and outside vendors.