Highly Motivated, effective team player who takes an active role in team responsibilities.
· Expertise in geo-steering horizontal wells with in a 20-foot target window
· Five plus (5+) years geologic operations experience
· Confidence in skills and ability to work under stress with minimal supervision
· Experience with mapping petrophysical and reservoir parameters
· Experience with geoscience interpretation software, SMT Kingdom EarthPak, 2d/3d Pak
· Strong time management skills with multi-tasking capabilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Some travel/wellsite work required
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology - Preferred
· Experience working with an operator
· As principle operations geologist for company will be responsible for all aspects of well planning, steering, and logging in multi-rig program.
· Work closely with geophysicist, drilling engineer and landmen to ensure all well objects are successfully executed.
· Process geologic data from multiple sources and make real time targeting decisions on horizontal wells drilled within a narrow geologic target.
· Construct and present subsurface interpretations using maps, seismic, and cross sections.
· Coordinate and direct contractors
· Show proactive participation in optimizing field development, workflows and processes
· Actively share knowledge with colleagues and mentor junior staff
· Company located in Fort Worth, Texas with growing asset base in Eagle Ford Shale Play
· Matching 401K program, discretionary yearly performance-based bonus program, Long Term Incentive Stock Program
· Company paid Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.