Manager In Training
- Expired: September 07, 2018. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for outgoing, energetic positive leaders to accurately represent our brand, develop sales teams with a focus on increasing profits, and increasing both customer and employee satisfaction.
The ideal applicant will be highly motivated to set and achieve sales goals, thriving on a commission driven environment, and a desire to build a career with our organization.
Individuals in this position will complete a comprehensive training program to prepare for a position on our management team.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and orienting employees
- Meet sales goals and other performance criteria by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff; including coaching, counseling, disciplining employees.
- Completes company operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Achieves financial objectives through effective monitoring of controllable expenses such as labor, cost of sales, and expenses
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with all legal requirements
- Manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the stores are clean, adequately stocked, organized , well-kept and customer ready
- Establishes rapport with customers building loyalty and long term relationships
- Creates a positive, motivating, team based environment
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and perform all other financial analysis to maximize sales and net profits
- Safe guard and account for all money received and be responsible for banking requirements
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in retail/customer service environment
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk for long periods of time, for 7+hours per day
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance
- Reliable transportation, flexible availability including nights and weekends
Palm Beach Tan, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefit package for all full-time positions including medical, dental, free tanning, product discounts and a fun, competitive environment.
Lone Star Tan, LTD, A Palm Beach Tan Franchisee
EducationView all jobs at Lone Star Tan, LTD, A Palm Beach Tan Franchisee