- Posted: over a month ago
Palm Beach Tan, the leader of indoor tanning with over 400 locations nationwide, is looking for a Facilities Technician in the San Antonio, Texas area.
- Providing general maintenance to store locations throughout above mentioned area
- Repairing general items such as minor plumbing, light ballasts, door knobs, etc
- Maintaining tanning booths and UV free spray booths (training provided)
- General carpentry including sheetrock repair, painting
- Working with store operations staff; communicating with store management and vendors
- Excellent driving record (driving record check required)
- 2 years experience with maintenance and constructions required (multi-unit experience preferred)
- Basic understanding of building maintenance systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, holidays, and some overtime based on business needs
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
This position does not have a specific office location. You will start your day from home and travel to locations as needed in the above mentioned area.
Lone Star Tan, LTD, A Palm Beach Tan Franchisee
AddressSan Antonio, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?