Senior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Lone Mountain Land Company (LMLC) was formed by private equity firm CrossHarbor Capital Partners to manage the planning, entitlement, building, marketing and sales of premier resort communities in and around Big Sky, Montana. LMLC is comprised of some of the world’s leading real estate professionals, who together are creating some of the most desirable and successful resort communities, including Spanish Peaks, Moonlight Basin, Big Sky Town Center and other projects in the Big Sky region.
The Senior Project Manager will work with both Vertical and Horizontal Project Managers to ensure the on-time, on-budget, high quality delivery of luxury residences and commercial buildings at Moonlight Basin, in Big Sky, MT. The Senior PM will be responsible for overseeing projects from design development through completion, ensuring a best-in-class buying experience for our clients.
The Senior Project Manager will lead a team of Project Managers, empowering them through superior organization, processes, and mentorship to ensure a seamless design and construction process through project delivery. The goal of the team is to successfully manage the design and construction, all while providing discriminating buyers a high level of professional service to make their purchase of their Residence an enjoyable and positive experience. Buyers should be proud of the team’s performance and recommend LMLC resort communities as a result.
The Senior Project Manager will manage all internal resources as well as external resources (general contractors, sub-contractors and materials) across all residential and commercial projects within the Moonlight Basin community.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Management and Mentorship
- Develop, implement, and manage standard filing systems, policies, and procedures for uniform project management and delivery
- Balance Internal and External project resources across Moonlight
- Provide the necessary organization and leadership to a team of Project Managers ensuring they:
- Have exemplary communications for all phases of construction project(s) from conception to completion.
- Obtain all necessary bids for the project(s).
- Regularly analyze actual project costs against budgeted cost and take corrective action when variances occur.
- Ensure contractors meet contractual conditions.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Manage and prepare all project documentation.
- Responsible for proactively scheduling and planning to ensure goals are met on schedule.
- Develop, implement, and manage consistent QA/QC policies and procedures to ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques across all projects.
- Buyer Satisfaction
- Ensure proactive and clear communication with buyers from their initial contract through closing, punch list, warranty period and beyond.
- Develop, implement, and manage a best-in-class fulfillment process and system to guarantee client satisfaction.
- Mastery of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to organize work independently and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with other individuals at all levels of management.
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 10+ years construction project management
- Knowledge of relevant building codes
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent references
- Qualified candidates must be willing and able to work on project sites 5 days a week.
- Professional experience in luxury real estate sales, design or construction
- Advanced degree in architecture, engineering or project management
- Experience with Procore construction management software
This role requires work in an office and field environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Lone Mountain Land Company
AddressBig Sky, MT
TechnologyView all jobs at Lone Mountain Land Company