We are a managed service provider located in Rochester, MI. We provide IT support to business clients across several industries. We are looking to bring on an experienced IT professional to help support our client base and assist in on-boarding new acquisitions.
- Support existing configurations
- Track and document configurations with strong details
- Follow and help improve internal procedures
- Ensure deadlines and time targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Highly experienced in information technology
- Strong time management and team management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server platforms and Office 365
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills - both intra-office and client facing
- Experience with firewall management, managed switches and overall network infrastructure
- Hyper-V and VMWare management
Salary commensurate on experience.