Occupational Therapist - Palm Desert, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: Occupational Therapist
Position Type: Full-Time, Benefited
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 DOE
Workplace Culture: Diverse, Inclusive, Collaborative, Team Oriented, Supportive
Location: Palm Desert, CA
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for clients
- Conduct thorough evaluations by conducting standardized assessments, observations, parent interviews and other available resource to determine accurate evaluations and treatment plans
- Educate families about OT techniques and strategies to support clients
- Measure clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment plans, progression towards goals and projected discharge dates
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of OTs, PTs, SLPs, Psychologists and more
- Complete all required documentation using EHR within 24 hours of treatment of clients
- Other responsibilities as directed
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- Valid license from the State of California Board of OT
- Valid registration with the National Board of Certification in OT
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation Time, Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Leave including but not limited to Military Leave, Pregnancy Leave, Bereavement Leave, Crime or Abuse Leave, Drug/Rehab Leave and Voting Leave
Loma Linda Staffing will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act. You do not need to disclose your criminal history or participate in a background check until a conditional job offer is made to you. After making a conditional offer and running a background check, if Loma Linda Staffing is concerned about conviction that is directly related to the job, you will be given the chance to explain the circumstances surrounding the conviction, provide mitigating evidence, or challenge the accuracy of the background report. Find out more about the Fair Chance Act by visiting www.dfeh.ca.gov/fair-chance-act/.
Loma Linda Staffing is dedicated to practicing values and principles aligned with the capacity to value diversity, conducting self-assessment, managing the dynamics of difference, acquiring cultural knowledge, adapting to diversity and cultural contexts of communities and incorporating the values and capacities in all aspects of organizational policies, practices, administration, service deliveries while involving consumers, communities and stakeholders. Loma Linda Staffing is dedicated to awareness, humility and taking action against discrimation, racism and inequity.
Loma Linda Staffing is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment and is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Loma Linda Staffing
AddressPalm Desert, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?