Sales Support Representative - Residential
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Loll Designs?
At Loll, we enhance people, the planet and our company in everything we do. Based in Duluth, MN, Loll Designs is a designer/manufacturer of modern durable, all-weather, outdoor furniture and accessories made with recycled plastic. Using thoughtful, original designs and unique materials, Loll creates innovative, fun and high quality products proudly crafted in the USA.
Benefits we offer our team members:
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing/Quarterly Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education
- Health Insurance (medical/dental/vision) eligible on first day
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match plus profit sharing
- Company paid short term & long term disability
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Fun Company-wide Activities
The primary focus of the Sales Support Representative role is to support the Residential Sales Director with proactive outreach and relationship building. This position will be responsible for the sales of Loll Design's products and customer satisfaction with a focus on retail & residential support in a specific geographic area. You will work diligently to grow brand awareness with interior designers and provide a high level of care and service to trade customers and retail partners across the country. This role requires a high level of flexibility, and the ability to form strong relationships in the retail furniture business.
Principal Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Familiarize yourself with Loll products and respond to residential inquiries in a timely manner
- Pre and post sales communication with industry professionals
- Creating customer accounts in ERP and Salesforce
- Providing quotes, orders and corresponding revisions as the project scope evolves
- Daily use of ERP (MAS or SAGE) to oversee exportation of retail and trade orders
- Communicate information regarding pricing, products, production timeline and shipping
- Travel to industry events or retail partner stores
- Generate new interior design leads and conduct extensive phone outreach
- Build relationships with top interior design firms and VIP online customers
- Organize and lead trainings with retail partners
- Manage display requirements with retail partners
- Identify and research missed markets for retail program
- Assist with order entry for international partners
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with sales team and customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes
- Special projects as requested
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Friendly, approachable and outgoing personality. Outstanding communication, both written and verbal. Self-motivated with problem solving abilities. Well organized. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Must be driven by entrepreneurial motivation to succeed and enjoy the results of hard work, sales support and representing great design.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Mostly office, but may be required to work in noisy or hot environment and around moving machinery. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform principal accountabilities.
All positions with Loll have essential duties and responsibilities which are listed above. Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
Get fresh Residential Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.