Construction Manager, Multi Family Residential Project
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lokal Homes, one of the fastest growing private homebuilders in Colorado, is adding a Multi Family Construction Project Manager for our new Chatfield Bluffs community in Littleton, CO. Single Family and Multi Family residential construction experience is required (Apartments, Condominiums) and experience building these projects in Colorado is highly preferred. For more details you can visit our website at www.lokalhomes.com
The general function of the Construction Manager is to provide management at the subdivision level being responsible for all construction, expenditures and job reporting for that subdivision as it pertains to the construction of residential dwellings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
· Oversee and schedule all construction related activities on a the assigned multi-family project.
· Supervise and document all work completed by trade partners and third party inspectors.
· Manage the completion of homeowner orientations.
· Perform and instruct policies, procedures, philosophies, and paperwork required by the company.
· Must be able to obtain applicable construction licenses.
· Assist the Area Directors as needed.
· Inform the Area Directors of problems associated with the construction of the houses on the subdivision.
· Manage the ability to obtain certificate of occupancy within the local jurisdiction.
· Analyze and understand local and national building codes and be able to perform within those stated standards.
· Deliver houses within desired time frames set by the company and Area Director.
· Manage the construction of a quality home within the standards set by the Area Director and the company.
· Manage the completion of homeowner orientation repair items within the desired time frames set by the company.
· Safeguard the job site from hazardous situations and material.
· Secure the companies property and protect it from theft, vandalism, and damage.
· Interact with the local governing jurisdiction to obtain all required inspections that conform to the master plan approvals.
· Analyze and understand the manufacturers recommendations of the use and application of their products and be able to manage the use of the product.
· Manage all relationships with the company’s customers to obtain a professional and successful relationship.
· Interact with the on site sales staff to help insure the companies objectives are being met.
· Reproduce the models home built and approved by the company each and every time one of the models are constructed unless instructed otherwise.
· Lend support to the company in constructing residential structures from a technical aspect.
· Maintain inventory in a condition presentable to our buyers and within the acceptable standards of this company.
· Maintain subdivision(s) in a condition acceptable to the company. This includes the construction office trailer inside and around the outside.
· Train the subcontractors to have a thorough knowledge of the policies and procedures of the company.
· Manage and control all direct and indirect construction expenditures for their project(s).
· Thorough knowledge of reading and interpreting blueprints to reproduce the desired results the company has designed.
· Manage the installation of the specific product specified by the company into the finished home.
· Thoroughly understand construction activities relating to the building of residential dwellings and how those activities are managed to produce a complete home. Experience with BuildPro software highly desired.
Starting Base Salary Range $70K to $90K DOE + auto allowance and monthly production bonus opportunity for closed units
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, 401k just some of the great benefits and perks
Lokal HomesWhy Work Here?
One of Colorado's fastest growing private companies and a Denver Post Top Workplace for 2020 and 2021!
At Lokal Homes, we are committed to helping you live an elevated lifestyle. There are three key elements we focus on that all work seamlessly to elevate your lifestyle: the COMMUNITY you live in, the quality of your HOME, and the INTERIOR design. By building in urban-suburban communities, you will never be without all the essentials nearby. We take pride in our thorough building practices and trusted brands to build you a structurally sound home backed by Three Peaks Warranty. Building your dream home comes with a lot of choices, so put your mind at ease knowing we offer the perfect mix of personalization of your home without being downright overwhelming. That’s what we call an elevated lifestyle.
ConstructionView all jobs at Lokal Homes