Program Test System Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Lokahi is a Veteran Owned, small business founded on the principles of unity, teamwork, and collaboration. We provide elite space system professionals with up to 3 decades of experience and expertise across the areas of acquisitions, engineering, test, and operations. Our focus is to implement proven, repeatable processes, best practices, and lessons learned to ensure mission success across the MILSPACE Domain.
Do you want to be a part of a culture that differentiates itself by fostering a collaborative environment, and one that provides the necessary resources, capabilities, and support to deliver first pass success? If you have this type of passion and desire, and willingness to be a member owner, then Lokahi may be the right place to realize your personal and professional goals.
Partner package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- Training Opportunities
- Career Development/Mentorship Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Social Events
You will join a systems engineering team defining the next generation of space communication systems supporting US Space Force (USSF) satellite communications for the USSF Space Systems Center (SSC). You will support Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) activities in a multidisciplinary and collaborative environment. You will interface and collaborate with SE&I team members, contractors, government civilians and members of the USSF. You will lead and support several working groups responsible for leading technical discussion, resolve and identify risk, requirement gaps, developing briefings, writing, and tracking action items, and authoring meeting minutes.
We support the Space Force’s satellite communications systems, providing global secure, survivable, and protected communications for our nation’s warfighters. We seek technical individuals who will succeed in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Develop T&E strategy, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, requirement verification and test plans, test objectives, test methodology, and evaluation criteria
- Collect, review, analyze, and report T&E data
- Support implementation of common Test and Evaluation database for the program
- Support T&E reviews, audits, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Deficiency Review Boards (DRBs), Materiel Improvement Process Review Boards (MIPRBs), and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs)
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in one of the following technical disciplines: engineering, physics, biology, chemistry, mathematics, computer science, network and telecommunications
- Experience working with military or DoD civilian clients
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- 7+ years demonstrated experience in multi-faceted tests and test project teams, to include oversight of scheduling
- 7+ years test and evaluation experience with DoD/USAF test processes and documentation
- 10+ years’ experience in systems engineering
- Ability to obtain an active Secret clearance is required to be considered for this position
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience with ground systems, such as terminals and networks
- 3+years’ experience with military space systems, MILSATCOM, commercial SATCOM, or network engineering
AddressEl Segundo, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Lokahi LLC