We are looking for an individual who will be an IT Tier 2 Helpdesk Technician.
The IT Tier 2 Help Desk Technician will provide technical and troubleshooting assistance to end users and their related computer systems, hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech products. Along with some minor to moderate programming using .net, SQL, scripting, Prophet 21, and PowerShell.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, printers, hardware, and software.
- Provide basic smart phone and tablet support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity issues.
- Ensure proper user VPN configurations and training to end user.
- Maintain domain user accounts, and reset passwords as needed.
- Create and trouble shoot Microsoft Outlook email accounts, and provide user training on proper procedures regarding Office 2013 through Office 2019 per company standards, including MS365.
- Provide basic desktop phone and voice mail assistance.
- Manage building security cards and alarm codes for each user.
- Provide security footage, when requested, per company guidelines.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures for new user setup.
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software.
- Configure new PCs and laptops.
- Must be available for 7:00 AM start time M-F.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-6 years relevant job experience or an equivalent college education
- High school diploma
- Computer certifications a plus
- Ability to multi-task and have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with the following systems is a plus:
- Microsoft Windows CE, 10
- Microsoft server 2016 and 2019
- Epicor’s Prophet 21 ERP
- Programming with .net
- Scripting with batch and PowerShell
- RDP connections
- Remote Apps
- Office 2013 – 2019
- Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops
Reports to: IT Manager
Other Key Positions to work with: Business Unit Managers, Store Managers, Other Department Managers
This position is full time.
Lohmiller & Company offers:
·Benefits package including: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
·Paid Time Off and Holidays
We are also one of The Denver Posts Top Places to Work for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. http://www.topworkplaces.com/frontend.php/regional-list/company/denverpost/lohmiller-company
For more information about Lohmiller & Company, please visit our website at www.lohmiller.com
Lohmiller & Company is an equal opportunity employer. Lohmiller & Company is committed in all areas to providing a work environment that is free from harassment.
Lohmiller & Company is a drug-free workplace. We require a pre-employment drug screen.