We are looking for an individual who will be an Commercial Inside Sales Estimator with experience.
Your inside duties would include, but not be limited to project take-offs, selecting equipment, pricing projects, creating proposals, preparing submittals and generating order write ups for commercial equipment projects. Initially, you will go through a training program that will include our standard company orientation, an equipment basics orientation, our vendor estimating software tools, and typical day to day inside sales assistant duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Preparing projects by doing a take-off of each page provided for each project
- Work closely with the outside sales team to define and prepare project quotes
- Creating project proposals that are accurate and complete for each assigned project
- Preparing submittals for each job sold or with possibility of generating future revenue by preparing submittals
- Generating order write ups, order forms, job information sheets, and break out listings
- Working hand in hand with product vendors
- Continuously learning and growing within the field increasing upwards in Levels
- Utilizing the vendor software tools
- Working within all processes and procedures set for the position while adhering to all company policies
- Attending to email requests
- Prioritizing projects, email, internal and external customer needs
- Answering phones frequently with the proper Lohmiller greeting and collecting necessary information to assist the customer
- Ability to follow all position, department, and company policies
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment including but not limited to Rooftop Units, Air Handling Units, Air and Water Cooled Chillers, Fan Coil Units, VRF Equipment and other Ancillary equipment
- Knowledge of HVAC Systems including but not limited to Constant Volume Air Systems, Variable Volume Air Systems, Chilled Water Systems, VFR Systems and Hot Water Systems
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of computers and maneuvering a computer
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Work directly with Inside and Outside Sales Teams
- Work with multiple vendors and customers both face to face, email, and telephone
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Multi task heavily
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment, specifications, and accessories
- Phone skills
- Customer service
- Sales skills
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
May be necessary to move or lift up to 50 pounds at any given time for various reasons
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
In return for the above we will give you
·Benefits package including: Medical and Dental Insurance
·Paid Vacation and Holidays
We are also one of The Denver Posts Top Places to Work for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. http://www.topworkplaces.com/frontend.php/regional-list/company/denverpost/lohmiller-company
Please visit our website at www.lohmiller.com
Lohmiller & Company is a drug-free workplace. We require a pre-employment drug screen.
Lohmiller & Company is an equal opportunity employer. Lohmiller & Company is committed in all areas to providing a work environment that is free from harassment.