Lohman and Lohman Insurance Services is expanding our close-knit agency for a new Licensed Customer Service Representative. We pride ourselves in becoming a trusted insurance agency for our community over the last 36 years. Our service department is always available to answer any questions our clients might have and we ensure that each of our clients is treated fairly and honestly. We are ready for you to join our service team with your positive attitude and detail-orientation. If you are ready to find a home in your career, apply TODAY!
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
- Salary + Commission
- Licensing Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays Off
- Weekends Off
- Growth Opportunities / Career Development
- Hands-on Coaching and Training
- Online Learning
- Team Activities and Discussions
- Christmas Bonus
- You will use your positive attitude to ensure retention with current clients.
- You will be using your time management to ensure your daily checklist is completed.
- You will use your relationship building skills to update policies as the customer requests.
- You will be using your professionalism to network with prospective clients.
- You will use your detail-orientation to process cancellations, renewals, and reinstate policies.
- Property & Casualty License is preferred
- Knowledge of Agency Management Software will be given preference
- Customer Service Experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic computer knowledge to troubleshoot and enter data