Logos Logistics is seeking a results oriented and self-motivated Driver Recruiter that can get results recruiting CDL-A Drivers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified drivers in Ohio and Michigan
- Source, recruit, screen and interview (phone and in-person) experienced driver candidate via cold calling, email, computer databases and internet recruiting resources
- Recruiting & Retention of qualified drivers
- Travel to training schools, job fairs, and work industry trade shows as needed representing Logos Logistics, Inc.
- Assist qualified candidates in competing their employment applications, and ensure all necessary paperwork is submitted by the candidate
- Complete background checks including personal records, MVR, and DAC reports
- Review the process of applications and determine if the applicant is qualified
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants and DQ files
- Able to assist with driver training, orientations, safety meetings
- Explain the company’s operating policy and safety standards and work with drivers or applicants who present issues
- Maintain standards as outlined by Logos Logistics, Inc. standards in regards to the hiring of drivers
- Maintain a pool of prospective candidates
- Previous experience in recruitment at least 2 years
- Must have a solid understanding of the trucking industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to report to Manager/Team
- Knowledge of TenStreet preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Why Work Here?
Lots of room for growth!