LogoJET USA is a manufacturer and global leader in direct-to-substrate, light industrial inkjet printing equipment with its main office in Lafayette, LA. We are seeking a motivated and energetic Corporate B2B Inside Sales Specialist who will develop revenue generating relationships and close a strong pipeline of new customers, primarily through phone-based selling. The ideal candidate will be a Hunter who enjoys prospecting, growing new and existing client relationships and closing complex new business deals, primarily selling to business owners and executives.
· Make 40+ outbound B2B calls daily to warm inbound inquiries, follow-up with sales pipeline and dormant existing relationships.
· Meet & exceed daily and weekly quotas.
· Identify, qualify and prioritize new business opportunities and develop a strategy for closing new business accounts.
· Adjust approach to each customer, assess prospect needs, clearly communicate advantages, and identify and overcome challenges that impede the sale.
· Establish trust and credibility through a combination of relationship and consultative sales approach, while balancing assertive follow-up.
· Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of target industries, client needs and LogoJet solutions.
· Document conversations strategically manage database and forecast sales pipeline in CRM - SalesForce.
· Periodically attend and assist with Trade Shows throughout North America. Presentation skills will be needed.
· Enthusiastic and friendly
· Driven to exceed goals
· Takes pride in being knowledgeable
· Hard worker who can make things happen
· Enjoys problem solving- meet problems with eagerness and enthusiasm
Qualifications & Desired Skills
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 3+ years of B2B inside sales experience
· Successful track record of closing sales over the phone without face to face contact
· Experience selling to C-level executives and small/medium size business owners
· Strong communication skills- listening, verbal and written
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
What we offer:
· Medical benefits
· 401 (K) with company match
· Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
· Salary + competitive commission structure with $100-$150,000 income potential
Send resume to Zip Recruiter: email@example.com