Aircraft Mechanic II: Flightline
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Flight Line Mechanic will provide Contract Maintenance Support (CMS) as an integrated part of the Flight Line/Phase Maintenance Division’s maintenance effort to support the unit’s flight hour/training goals.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years Aviation experience, and no less than two (2) years V-22 experience (U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 6116/76).
- Utilize appropriate technical publication(s) to include: Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM), Maintenance Instruction Manuals (MIMs), and Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs) in the performance of all assigned maintenance actions.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematic diagrams, and applicable technical data.
- Identify/properly utilizes common tools, calibrated equipment, and special support equipment/tools in the performance of maintenance procedures.
- Operate support equipment for flight line maintenance of established procedures.
- Observe personal safety and line precautions around aircraft and workspaces.
- Work will be on a government installation; therefore, you must be cleared for access.
- Work, cooperate and communicate, as directed, with supervisors, team leaders and coworkers satisfactorily.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and inspect aircraft power plants, drive, and rotor systems discrepancies. Perform maintenance in the removal, repair, replacement, and installation of aircraft components such as engines, PRGB/TAGB, Rotor Hubs, Fuel systems and component rigging.
- Perform Scheduled, Unscheduled, Special and Phase Maintenance inspections as directed through MRC decks.
- Perform Daily, Pre-fight and Turn-around Inspections, and other type of Plane Captain duties.
- Perform hot and cold refueling of aircraft.
- Research, interpret and comply with Technical Directive (TD) requirements for the aircraft/aircraft components.
- Select candidates must be able to obtain a level of experience to become a Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI)/Collateral Duty Quality Assurance Representative (CDQAR).
- Employee & Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- $50,000/$100,000 Life/AD&D Insurance and 24/7 Teledoc Svcs
- Retirement Savings Plan (similar to a 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Other benefits may include, but not be limited to: a variety of other Personal Leave days off, Uniform and PPE provisions, paid training, performance awards, and occasional meal, beverage, or snack accommodations.
(Please Note: Not all benefits will apply, based on a variety of factors, i.e., opt out and plan provisions, etc.)
LOGMET is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer: we welcome and encourage all individuals, including veterans and individuals with disabilities, to apply! If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact LOGMET’s Human Resources Department Manager directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, 1.888.765.1154, Ext.4
We sincerely appreciate your consideration; please feel free to contact LOGMET's HR Department anytime, with any questions you may have.
TravelView all jobs at Logmet LLC
Get fresh Aircraft Line Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.