Executive Director, Provider Enrollment and Contracting
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: Bedford, MA
Provides leadership and direction to the Provider Enrollment and Audit & Contracting teams, ensuring providers are active for all clients, contracts are reviewed timely for renegotiation and reimbursement issues are resolved timely. They will collaborate with senior leaders to ensure processes are established and followed for successful billing operations.
- Collaborate with Billing Operations leadership and cross functional business partners to provide expertise in the areas of Provider Enrollment and Contracting
- Provide strategic leadership in areas of compliance, auditing and quality improvement of the Enrollment and Contracting teams
- Provide effective financial, strategic and operational decisions and monitor performance to meet agreed upon metrics
- Ensure that appropriate controls exist to create accountability and effective management of the Enrollment and Contracting teams
- Manage and develop a results-oriented team, including director, manager and supervisor levels, by continuously assessing and developing an organizational structure that ensures high performance and achievement of goals
- Facilitate the communication, coordination, and implementation of any enterprise business process or information system that has been impacted by regulatory, industry, third party payers, federal, or state requirement.
- Create a learning environment by developing staff and self through mentoring, continued education and providing an opportunity to learn new skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Responsibility satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties.
- Six (6) or more years in health care contracting and/or provider enrollment leadership roles
- Demonstrated successful leadership and credibility working with a team
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with management and front-line staff
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytic skills, including data analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with executive leadership, clients and staff
- Ability to develop and articulate key presentations to a broad range of individuals
- Strong project management skills
- Significant experience in credentialing/ re-credentialing, provider enrollment and contracting preferred
- Experience using Credentialling software
Benefits at LogixHealth:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, on-site fitness center and company-wide social events.
At LogixHealth we provide expert coding and billing services that allow physicians to focus on providing great clinical care. LogixHealth was founded in the 1990s by physicians to service their own practices and has grown to become the nation’s leading provider of unsurpassed software-enabled revenue cycle management services, offering a complete range of solutions, including coding and claims management and the latest business intelligence reporting dashboards for clients in 40 states.
Since our first day, we have had a clear vision of a better healthcare system and have continually evolved to get there. In addition to providing expert revenue cycle services, we utilize proprietary software to provide valuable financial, clinical, and other data insights that directly improve the quality and efficiency of patient care.
At LogixHealth, we’re committed to Making intelligence matter through our pillars of Physician-Inspired Knowledge, Unrivaled Technology and Impeccable Service.
To learn more about us, visit our website https://www.logixhealth.com/.
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at LogixHealth
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?