Cloud Data Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Hybrid (in office/remote) are available for most of our technology positions.
As a Data Architect at LogixHealth, you will work with a globally distributed team of engineers to design, build and maintain cutting edge solutions that will directly improve the healthcare industry. You’ll contribute to our fast-paced, collaborative environment and will bring your expertise to continue delivering innovative technology solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver large scale, data warehouse components with an eye towards security, scalability, availability and data quality. The candidate should be experienced with modern data warehousing techniques as well as a deep and thorough understanding of SQL programming. The candidate should have excellent written and spoken communication skill and an aptitude to continue learning.
- Design and implement highly scalable, available and fault tolerant data processing solutions
- Maintain and extend the current Data Warehouse ETL’s / ELT’s
- Design Data Models optimized for Business Intelligence / Analytic consumption
- Define and extend our current Data Dictionary
- Perform Data Investigations to support Business Users
- Design and implement data quality features and/or data corrections
- Collaborate with other Engineers on existing Logix Application solutions with data warehouse integrations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Responsibility satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on Data Warehousing projects
- Strong understanding of Data Processing Architectures
- Strong understanding of Data Modeling concepts
- Minimum 5 years development with Microsoft SQL Server platform
- Advanced SQL programming: Microsoft T-SQL, Integration Services (SSIS) and Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Advanced knowledge of Database and Query performance tuning
- Experience with one or more 3GL programming languages: C#, Java, Python
- Experience with one or more Scripting Languages
- Experience with revision control, configuration management
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in accordance with project schedules
- Ability to work on a team and as an individual with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated strong writing and verbal skills
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in cloud computing technologies & platforms, Microsoft Azure preferred
- Expertise in NoSQL architectures
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Healthcare industry knowledge, including HL7 and FHIR
Benefits at LogixHealth:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, on-site fitness center and company-wide social events.
At LogixHealth we provide expert coding and billing services that allow physicians to focus on providing great clinical care. LogixHealth was founded in the 1990s by physicians to service their own practices and has grown to become the nation’s leading provider of unsurpassed software-enabled revenue cycle management services, offering a complete range of solutions, including coding and claims management and the latest business intelligence reporting dashboards for clients in 40 states.
Since our first day, we have had a clear vision of a better healthcare system and have continually evolved to get there. In addition to providing expert revenue cycle services, we utilize proprietary software to provide valuable financial, clinical, and other data insights that directly improve the quality and efficiency of patient care.
At LogixHealth, we’re committed to Making intelligence matter through our pillars of Physician-Inspired Knowledge, Unrivaled Technology and Impeccable Service.
To learn more about us, visit our website https://www.logixhealth.com/.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at LogixHealth
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?