Customer Service Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Receive inbound calls; calls may involve claims status, rejections & benefit information; proficient computer skills. Will take member and provider calls; once a month will work a week from 9:30AM - 6:00PM. Will be trained on the Avaya system.
• Will work remote during COVID 19 and then will be required to work on site in Pittsburgh or Camp Hill when offices reopen
• If not local, must be willing to relocate at own expense
• 20 total positions
• Contract to hire
• Bilingual Spanish speaking candidates will be considered first
• This is high energy role and requires individuals who can adapt to changes quickly
• Will work in a fast passed environment
• Must have empathy and the ability to control conversation/call
• High school/GED required
• Soft skills are very important to this role and require a level of professionalism and caring.
Start date: July 12, 2021
***Candidates who start on this team will receive a sign-on bonus of $250.
***Workers who successfully complete the first 6 months on assignment will receive a retention bonus of $500.
***We are also interested in converting those who worked the first 6 months to full-time employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Logix Guru LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Logix Guru LLC