Expert DevOps Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Expert DevOps Engineer:
- Master’s degree plus 6 years experience, Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years experience, Associates degree plus 12 years experience, or a minimum of 15 years experience, in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience with AWS development and management (AWS Associate certification or higher preferred) to include EC2, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Lambda, Security Groups, VPCs, WAF, Guard Duty, Inspector, etc.
- 2+ years of experience writing code or scripts in a modern programming or scripting language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong comfort level with Linux, how to use it and advanced configuration.
- Experience with integrating Fortify into DevSecOps pipeline.
- Experience with building AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Experience with implementation and/or maintaining Terraform code (modules, etc.)
- TS/SCI required
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid holidays, PTO (sick/vacation), employee assistance program (EAP) and educational reimbursement.
Logistics Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Logistics Systems Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Logistics Systems Inc