Reverse Logistics team is looking for a World Class Reverse Logistics Planning Lead, Returns to help drive forward its planning capabilities and processes for Electric products. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong background in planning for reverse supply chain, solid experience in project management, robust data analytics and sharp problem solving skills. We are looking for someone that will help us be prepared for our next chapter in the Phones business.
In this position, you will be part of the Reverse Supply Chain team and will drive the design and implementation of planning processes for some of the latest (and coolest!) products, working closely with several internal cross-functional teams and managing external vendors and partners to ensure execution. Our operations, as our users and products, spans the world so you will be working with different countries in different time zones. You will need to understand the nuances of planning for warranty in North America, Europe and Asia, and you will be responsible for ensuring we are compliant with consumer legislations across different countries and markets.
The Reverse Logistics Planning Lead, Returns will join a dynamic, creative, and fast-growing team, that defines the service offerings for products that stretches from Phones to Virtual Reality products. Be ready to roll up your sleeves and jump understanding historical and projected return rates, component usage rates, repair operation set ups, building demand and forecast models for service parts and aligning with business strategy and operations, managing components planning efforts with our business partners and, as the day goes, join on a few calls to talk about inventory metrics and ensure we are all covered to keep supporting and delighting our customers!
▪ BS/BA required. Masters or MBA desirable.
▪ 3+ years of Demand/Supply Planning experience.
▪ Reverse Logistics and Operations Management experience a great plus.
▪ Project and/or Program management experience.
▪ Experience in managing customer-centric programs in a technology or a related field.
▪ Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors.
▪ Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
▪ Work independently on multiple tasks and projects.
▪ Provide accurate and insightful returns forecasts for various products across the globe.
▪ Collaborate with cross-functional teams ensuring service needs are fully covered: Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Operations.
▪ Manage Refurbished inventory for warranty requirements to maximize customer service levels and mitigate excess and obsolescence risks.
▪ Analyze repair databases and identify component usage rates and trends during product life cycle.
▪ Support Last Time Buys by providing accurate, reliable inputs from demand model and forecast.
Why Work Here?Logistics Plus Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ we believe in working hard but we play hard too!
Logistics Plus Certified as a 'Great Place to Work'; we have a true work hard; play hard approach.