LMI currently has an opportunity for a Editor/Technical Writer to support an Intelligence Community customer in the Reston/Herndon area.
**This position is a part time position**
Selected candidate will provide editorial production and dissemination support - editing, disseminating, and distributing factual and contextual products (unclassified and classified) to customers operating in multiple environments, locally and overseas. Also includes teaching sponsor staff product authors correct style and format through feedback.
- BS degree and 3+ years of related experience.
- Must have editorial experience with excellent knowledge of correct English usage, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated excellent copy-editing and proofreading skills.
- Digital publishing applications experience to include, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Adobe Acrobat Professional, HyperSnap, and others as needed.
- Desired Experience: Familiarity with Security Classification Guides (SCGs) and Classification Management Tool (CMT) and general EDT and FDT publication requirements.
TS/SCI clearance with full-scope poly is required for this position. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.