Job Summary: Administrative Assistants will travel to various military bases to assist with pre-event set up, unpacking supply totes, organizing stations, verifying all supplies have been received and all equipment is in working order, and assist with lap tops and flash drives. During the event admins will greet the Service Members at the start of an event, complete assessments of Service member’s height, weight, and blood pressure, and perform monocular and binocular vision screenings. Admins will participate in post event pack up, including stowing all equipment back in supply totes, and ensuring all supplies are accounted for at the event.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Excellent customer service skills, public speaking skills, task-oriented skills, high awareness to detail
- Ability to perform while regularly under pressure and/or in stressful situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, while being flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Problem solve skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to adapt to change at a fast pace
This is a part-time/PRN, weekend position with the flexibility to sign up for events that work for your schedule.
LHI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.