Logistical Data Services is a leader in the automotive inspection industry with operations in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. We are currently seeking a facility manager for our location in Harvey, IL ( Chicago). Details of the position are as follows:
The following duties include and may not be limited to:
1. Responsible for the overall operation of the facility.
2. Ensure facility is staffed properly based on workload each day.
3. Ensure compliance with customer inspection standards.
4. Ensure staff is aware of all safety rules and ensure compliance.
5. Conduct routine audits of inspection staff.
6. Monitors time and attendance of staff.
7. Ensure timely transmission of inspection data and reporting.
8. Assist inspectors as needed.
9. Ensure office remains clean and orderly.
10. Build a team work environment to ensure maximum quality and efficiency.
11. Keep an inventory of needed supplies and reorder in a timely manner.
12. Discipline staff as needed.
1. Job Knowledge: Must be familiar with field operations. Possess good written and oral communication skills, be disciplined, organized and trustworthy.
2. Education: Preference associates degree or higher.
3. Experience: Must have two or more years of supervisory experience.
4. Computer Skills: Must have working knowledge of PC based windows programs.
5. Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
6. Must be able to walk long distances.
7. Must be able to climb ladders in order to enter/exit rail cars.