Senior Systems Administrator
Infrastructure Operations is responsible for the maintenance, operation, and contributes directly to the reliability and efficiency of all systems and platforms across the enterprise. The infrastructure operations team is responsible for a variety of tasks spanning all levels of the technology stack and strive to maintaining 99.999% availability, constantly improving and our systems, technology and directly contributing to the stable operation of complex production systems. The team solves challenging problems and requires an innovative and well-versed administrator.
- Develop, coordinate, and integrate IT Infrastructure operations project plans.
- Provide tier 2-4 level support to IT Infrastructure Engineering staff members and company associates.
- Provide off hours support in order to maintain critical business operations.
- Configure and maintain cloud, on-premise infrastructure, and services supporting the corporate and regional offices.
- Develop and assist in the documentation of systems and procedures.
- Develop and maintain runbooks for standard operational activities.
- Monitor the performance of systems and resolve issues before they become incidents.
- Manage and maintain Security and patch levels on all systems.
- Manage the security posture of the security capability of the systems and report to management issues that need to be corrected.
- Proactively identifies problems in our operations environment and recommends solutions for improvement
- Projects as needed
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ Years of production operations experience
- 3+ Years of AWS experience
- Experience with system and application performance monitoring solutions
- Advanced scripting knowledge and experience
- Direct experience with enterprise solutions in a production environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Strong knowledge of Windows (Active Directory, GPOs, Replication, etc.)
- Proficient with public cloud concepts with AWS, Kubernetes, EC2, RDS, ALB/ELB, S3
- Familiarity with Citrix, VMWare and MS Exchange
- Familiarity of database technologies such as MySQL, MSSQL, DB2, etc.
- Experience working in an On Premises and AWS Cloud environment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, leadership ability, teamwork and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress
- Works well within a team environment as well as individually
- Must have excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Must demonstrate sound analytical skills
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LogistiCare SolutionsLogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.