Manager on the architecture, engineering, and operation of IT infrastructure at LogistiCare including but not limited to voice and data networks, on-premise and cloud based application platforms, corporate applications, desktop and end user computing, and incident management across various verticals . Responsible for bridging the tactical and strategic objectives of the organization with the daily IT activities.
- Ensure our cloud infrastructure and network scales with our growth and rapid expansion of local offices
- Ensure the reliability and uptime of network and cloud infrastructure for our customers
- Keep our network and platform secure from external threats
- Have a hands-on approach in addressing issues, outages, and new solutions
- Manage relationships with external infrastructure, hardware and software vendors (AWS, Carriers, Equipment, SaaS and service vendors, etc.)
- Manage our AWS and network costs to industry standards
- Understand and know how to support enterprise applications and identify management solutions, including back-end administration and maintenance
- Have led buildouts of office locations including routing/switching, WiFi, AV equipment, collaboration tools
- Understand that information security is an innate part of information technology, and have experience in the design, implementation and maintenance/auditing of technical controls at the host, network, and application level.
- Can hire and build out the department
- Partner well across other technical and office expansion teams
- Define, manage and report back up to the executive team your teams KPI’s
- Current on the latest in network, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure technologies
- 6+ Years relevant experience in technical and management capacities
- 4+ years experience building and leading corporate infrastructure teams
- 4+ years experience in a hands-on DevOps role
- 4+ years experience leading Cloud Infrastructure/Network/SecOps/DevOps engineers
- Experience supporting enterprise and collaboration applications specifically Okta, GSuite, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to create organization strategy, roadmaps, and execute to plan
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication style
- Deep expertise in network, host, and application security and security operations
- Good understanding about Infrastructure as Code (IaC) process, automation, management, and deployment tools
- Understanding of SD-WAN, bandwidth optimization/redundancy strategies, and local office networking needs
- Hands on technical experience with Cisco and other leading platforms.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LogistiCare SolutionsLogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.