Sorry, this job is closed. View all open Business Operations Analyst Jobs in Culver City, CA
- IDM/ACCESS JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst who has experience in Identity Access Management and Access Certifications. The overall Identity and Access Management program strives to deploy a more efficient, controlled and strategic workforce lifecycle process to improve the safety and privacy of people and data, accelerate processes and administrative tasks, enhance the user experience, and reduce audit deficiencies.The role of the Senior Business Analyst in the Corporate IT BRM team serves as an interface to the business users, in understanding the business processes, workflows, and requirements of the users. The Senior Business Analyst will liaise with stakeholders from various business units, including IT, Security and Compliance, in support of current and future application enhancements/releases. This role will be expected to perform requirements analysis and create functional design processes. Responsibilities include the following:
-Gain strong understanding of IAM lifecycle and process architecture
-Collect, review, analyze, manage, system and user requirements from business users
-Work with the business & technical teams to clarify functional requirements.
-Document detailed proposals, functional & data business requirements, process flows, use cases, information needs, test scenarios, and obtain functional design specification approvals.
-Manage the UAT process by performing smoke testing, test case validation, and obtaining business approvals on UAT for scheduled deployments.
-Serve as a liaison to other teams in planning, coordination, development and deployment of multi
-team enhancement or projects
-Ensures delivery of project and enhancement requirements meet the requirements defined by the business customer
-Accountable for ensuring training needs are met for new or existing applications40% 1. Analyze/understand business challenges; map current business processes to the new system or service, determine interface requirements, and resolve any issues which may affect the business process. 25% 2. Develop detailed functional requirements & testing scenarios that can be used to develop internal design specifications for systems or services.15% 3. Work with the technical analysts to ensure that the delivered system matches the functionality specified; Ensure business satisfaction with IT services and products; understand and communicate user expectations.10% 4. Help train users in the functionality developed.10% 5. Assist the users in developing their user or business procedures.Day to Day activities:
-The primary applications supported: SailPoint
-The Sr. BA will be responsible for managing the monthly demand for enhancement requests, gathering requirements and facilitating UAT (user acceptance testing
-The candidate will need to be able to communicate with all levels of the organization; from other business analysts to senior executives Experience Required:The candidate should have experience specifically working in the IAM area (experience with SailPoint would be beneficial). Experience working in cross
-functional teams and executing according to project management methodology is required. The candidate must be hands on and detailed oriented. Strong communication and listening skills are essential as well as the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of business users. Candidates must have a take
-charge attitude and the ability to multi
-task effectively. The ideal candidate should have performed a similar role or possess prior consulting experience with a reputable consulting company. Some technical development skills would also be beneficial but not required. Required Skills:
- Proficient in developing requirements definition, functional specifications, test scenarios/scripts data models and business procedures.
- Strong process flow and diagramming skills (Visio application)
- Ability to facilitate business requirements and design review sessions with customers
- Creation and delivery of training materials
- Exposure to managing the testing disciplines (including test automation)
- Extremely organized with the ability to create and manage a demand queue, plan, etc.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
- verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Agile Methodology experience is a plus
- Experience gathering requirements for complex enhancements and business requirements is required
- Understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), SDLC (Software Delivery Lifecycle) and project management fundamentals
- Process flow mapping, data conversion and interface design
- Basic understanding of entertainment industry is a plus
- Agile Methodology experience is a plus
- Expertise in SailPoint is preferred
Login Consulting Services Inc.
Culver City, CA
Posted over a month ago