Digital Marketing Account Associate
We are looking for a sharp, experienced, organized and high-energy Digital Marketer
to help engage and convert the audience from prospects to clients.
- Drive consistent lead flow of qualified prospective clients + Networking to help with lead generation
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns through use of digital media platforms (all Internet PPC/SEM/SEO marketing), Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn (all social media platforms), etc.
- Compile and analyze metrics on effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Perform other day-to-day tasks such as keyword research, preparing analytics reports and general administrative duties
- Support the ongoing development, planning and implementation projects for our website and all marketplaces
- Support the production of multimedia elements such as videos
- Set up, monitor, manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Identify key insights to drive client results and work with the team to execute on those insights
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual revenue reporting and forecasting for Performance-based campaigns
- Communicate data and progress to the internal team to track and optimize performance
- Conduct AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Analyze metrics, provide campaign effectiveness reports, and implement optimizations.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions
- Seek and procure product placement, brand citations and brand mentions.
- Increase social media footprint and engagement.
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Work with the Sales Team to conduct client satisfaction surveys; obtain reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, training and workshops.
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing
- A Bachelor of Science or Arts in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically, and exhibit sound judgment
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- An ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Marketing analytics and Google AdWords as well as Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to evolve with the position as required
- Expert in FB, Google, Linkedin and Youtube paid Advertising
- Expert in CPA campaigns - execution and management (must show examples/results)
- Extensive experience in performance content marketing
- Advanced in Google Analytics and Data analysis
- Experience with digital media planning and performance analysis
- Proven success to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience communicating with clients
- Deep understanding of conversion funnels
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation – you will have a lot of freedom to make decisions, run tests, and drive the team forward and that requires a personality that thrives with challenges and finds solutions
- Attention to detail – Staying organized is key
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player