At Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With nearly 5,000 clients and 6 locations across the U.S., we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country. And we love what we do! We’re rated highly on Glassdoor and ranked #3 Best Workplace in America by Inc. Magazine. Every day we hustle to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients while enjoying the amazing company culture we’ve worked hard to build. From catered meals and company parties to free event passes and outdoor excursions, we create an environment where our team can thrive. If you’ve got the drive to succeed and a passion for growth, we’re looking for you!
Location: Deer Park, IL
Pay: $40,000/year base + commission
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday – Friday
The Job in a Nutshell:
As a Publishing Coordinator, you’ll play a vital role in supporting our SEO team. You’ll be showcasing your amazing ability to communicate by developing and managing key relationships with publishing partners. Between reaching out to potential partners and fostering previously established connections, your day-to-day as a Publishing Coordinator will be a balance of sales prospecting and account management. While phone and sales experience is helpful, a fired up and ready-for-anything attitude is a great substitute. You’ll have the opportunity to build upon already strong organizational skills, attain monthly quotas, and practice taking personal responsibility through working autonomously. Although you won’t be involved in content creation, you will provide immense value as a liaison between Logical Position and various media outlets. If you’re passionate about digital marketing and eager to challenge yourself in a role that embraces human connection and promotes immense personal growth, this position is for you!
What You Will Love Doing:
- Working with the Publishing Team Lead to manage Logical Position's publishing partners program for the SEO department
- Developing relationships with online publishers, including prospecting and acquiring new publishers, and maintaining those relationships to grow Logical Position's publishing efforts
- Acquiring a minimum number of new publishers monthly
- Developing, coordinating, and overseeing editorial calendars for clients and publishers
- Working cross-functionally with other SEO teams to help meet the needs of Logical Position's publishers and clients
- Staying current with SEO and publishing industry trends and strategies
To Fit the Bill:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- 1+ years' sales and/or account management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
To Score Extra Points:
- Experience in SEO or Publishing
Logical Position is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Selected candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check prior to starting at Logical Position.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)