At Logical Position, we?re on a mission to help businesses grow. With nearly 5,000 clients and 6 locations across the U.S., we?re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country. And we love what we do! We?re rated highly on Glassdoor and ranked #3 Best Workplace in America by Inc. Magazine. Every day we hustle to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients while enjoying the amazing company culture we?ve worked hard to build. From catered meals and company parties to free event passes and outdoor excursions, we create an environment where our team can thrive. If you?ve got the drive to succeed and a passion for growth, we?re looking for you!
Department:?Client Services Location:?Lake Oswego, Oregon Pay:?Salary + Performance Bonus (DOE) Benefits:?Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance Hours:?Full-time, Monday - Friday?
The Job in a Nutshell:
We are looking for creative, talented, and motivated individuals who want to continue a career in the fast-paced digital marketing landscape. The Digital Marketing Account Manager will work directly with clients to optimize, grow and report on their book of accounts. ?The Digital Marketing Account Manager will be the main point of contact for clients and act as the liaison between other departments when multiple services are involved. ?All analytics, optimizing and strategy aside, in the end this position is providing awesome customer service to our clients, so you must be a people-person!
What You Will Love Doing:
- Managing a book of advertising clients and be their main point of contact
- Maintaining and developing advertising relationships through a consultative and strategy-driven approach
- Using advanced knowledge in Marketing to provide analysis of existing PPC campaign performance and devising actionable insight for recommendations and strategies that align with our clients? objectives
- Recommending additional product offerings when the opportunity makes sense for the client
- Completing daily tasks including reporting and follow up calls in a timely manner
- Maintaining performance expectations including client retention benchmarks, upsells, and overall development
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment when monitoring client account performance to ensure ad campaigns are positively impacting the client?s ROI
- Remaining current with industry trends while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns.
- Bachelor?s Degree (preferred) or 1+ years of account management experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Driven, competitive, and confident with excellent customer service skills
- Creative and analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bilingual; can speak, read and write in Spanish
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
To Score Extra Points:
- 1+ years of SEM/PPC experience, specifically Google Ads
- Google Ads Certified
- Experience working with tracking software (Google Analytics or other analytics software)
Logical Position is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Selected candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check prior to starting at Logical Position.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)