At Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With nearly 5,000 clients and 7 locations across the U.S., we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country. And we love what we do! We’re rated highly on Glassdoor and ranked #3 Best Workplace in America by Inc. Magazine. Every day we hustle to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients while enjoying the amazing company culture we’ve worked hard to build. From catered meals and company parties to free event passes and outdoor excursions, we create an environment where our team can thrive. If you’ve got the drive to succeed and a passion for growth, we’re looking for you!
Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
Pay: $45,000+ DOE
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday
The Job in a Nutshell:
A key member of our internal marketing team, the Creative Design Specialist develops powerful and engaging content for communicating the value of Logical Position's brand and digital marketing services. You'll work hand in hand with our Brand Manager to create and develop Logical Position graphics, video, and design collateral for audiences on podcasts, social platforms and more. You'll also collaborate with other team members and departments to research and produce each new piece of content. This role is ideal for a strong graphic designer with a high level of video production abilities. A portfolio demonstrating graphic design and video editing skills is required for consideration.
What You Will Love Doing:
- Working with Brand Manager to develop Logical Position graphics, video, and design collateral
- Using advanced knowledge in graphic design to create assets that support the creative needs of the Marketing department, while adhering to company brand guidelines
- Shooting and editing video content for publication on social media and company website
- Interviewing and filming subject matter experts for integration with video productions
- Collaborating with the Marketing team on public relations, digital marketing and various other projects that require video or motion graphics
- Contributing to all elements of video production, including pre-production, lighting, recording audio, filming, editing, sourcing music/sound effects, color correction, etc.
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment when producing original, creative assets for marketing projects
To Fit the Bill:
- Relevant Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience creating graphic design assets
- 1+ years of experience with video production
- Advanced skill level with Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of video editing software (especially Premiere and After Effects)
- Developing knowledge of online video best practices; creative and technical skills necessary for motion graphics creation, music editing, visual timing, lighting, color correction, etc.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to be self-sufficient, learn new skills quickly, take initiative, and meet strict deadlines
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
To Score Extra Points:
- Graphic animation skills
- Proficient with DSLR and mirrorless cameras, video lighting, audio recording equipment, etc.
Logical Position is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Selected candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check prior to starting at Logical Position.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)