Program Analyst II - MSFC in Huntsville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Program Analyst
Location: NASA/MSFC/HQ (Some remote)
Shift: Monday through Friday
FLSA Status: Exempt
Logical Innovations Inc is seeking a Program Analyst to provide direct support to NASA’s Workplace and Collaboration Services (WCS) Service Line Senior Staff and Office Chiefs. This position will report to the WCS Chief of Staff. The WCS Service Line has offices in Washington, D.C. (NASA Headquarters) and Huntsville, AL (Marshall Space Flight Center). This position is authorized for remote telework. Approximately 25% travel required.
The WCS Service Line resides in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and is scoped to include all enterprise and center managed computer, mobility, collaboration and print services, as well as logical access controls, credentialing /authentication (Identity), and IT Helpdesks necessary to deliver more than 500 services agencywide.
- Provide support for Service Line Senior Staff in the preparation of board, executive committee, and other presentations.
- Support planning, coordination, and facilitation of various leadership and teambuilding events.
- Support WCS leadership with tracking of key performance indicators.
- Capture, document, track, and report actions to closure.
- Support organizational change management.
- Track and report status of Service Line goals and objectives.
- Support WCS leadership with the monitoring and communication of progress towards the OCIO Transformation and alignment with OCIO Strategic Plan.
- Collect and report status upward through management structure.
- Analyze and advise WCS management on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Provide reports used to determine status of performance targets.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency capturing concepts/ideas and creating presentations that are relevant and compelling.
- Ability to capture and track multiple high priority objectives.
- Knowledge of and interest in personal computing technical capabilities.
- Able to foster cooperative work environment without compromising key principles.
- Familiarity with NASA
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
Experience: 2-4 years of experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
MANDATORY BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS:
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A US CITIZEN IN ORDER TO OBTAIN NECESSARY GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE.
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A GOVERNMENT BACKGROUND CHECK.
Work Environment: Some remote. When performing duties on-site, the employee is in an office setting that is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands: Specific abilities required for this job include: the ability to speak clearly, the ability to hear in person and via telephone, the ability to sit for extended periods, periodic lifting and moving of items of 10 pounds, standing, walking, and close vision.
Logical Innovations, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Logical Innovations, Inc