- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Analyst serves as an integral partner in the project business team responsible for project WBS and budget baseline development and evaluation, budget process maintenance, budget reconciliation and financial analysis at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA’s) Stennis Space Center in Southern Mississippi. This position involves conducting analytical assessments, including lifecycle cost analysis, estimate to complete projects, and work force planning and reporting..
1) Prepares financial assessment for program financial reviews which includes the Annual Operating Plan, Monthly Management Reviews, Cost Phasing and Quarterly Reviews.
2) Reviews, develops and analyzes project/program task plan documents. Performs historical data searches pertaining to project expenditure history.
3) Develops and prepares various reports and documents relative to funding and funds status utilizing SAP and Business Objects Analysis.
4) Conducts preliminary analysis for discrepancies found in reports. Summarizes issues and recommends solutions to the business team.
5) Validates funding requirements and initiates purchase requests to provide needed program funds.
6) Evaluates variances, providing recommendations for corrective action.
7) Responsible for completing significant assignment milestones.
8) Analyzes financial information and reviews for anomalies and missing information.
9) Utilizing Concur; monitors travel, validates budget and funding requirements, and reconciliation of all travel accounts.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance, or related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience OR a minimum of seven (7) years’ of related experience. Broad knowledge in one or more related fields of the following areas: resource management, program/project organization, workforce planning, business forecasting, financial analysis and funds administration.
Advanced MS Excel expertise, including, pivot tables, graphs, lookup functions and trend analysis. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint). Experience in SAP, Business Objects Analysis, Cost Data Warehouse and Maximo. Knowledge of Government funding process.
Logical Innovations, Inc
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?