Interview with Logic Staffing as early as this week, start as early as Monday! Candidates must be able to interview ASAP! If you meet the criteria and requirements below, apply now and a recruiter will reach out to you today!
Monday-Friday 7am-5pm **must be able to work weekends when needed
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
- coordinate and manage customer support work that enables successful execution and completion of customer’s orders.
- create orders, schedule appointments, collaborate with multiple departments, follow up, troubleshoot and review the service provided to our customers.
- communicate and establish relationships directly with our customers via telephone, email, and other modes of communication.
- Experience performing customer service and administrative functions in a Logistics, Transportation, and or Distribution environment.
- Skilled in relationship building, attention to detail, teamwork, a positive attitude, clear communication and problem solving.
- Proficient using technology and working in several systems simultaneously. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Data Entry.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and/or drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Logic Staffing complies with and enforces all elements of Equal Employment Opportunity and uses E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification.
- By applying for this position, you agree to receive text message communications from Logic Staffing. Text messages will be used to communicate and confirm job interviews, ask screening questions, coordinate scheduling, and other job-related communications.
- To learn more about Logic Staffing’s hiring, and accommodation processes, please copy and paste the following web link into your browser: https://www.logicstaffing.com/job-seekers