Project Manager – NetSuite ERP Implementation
Logic Controls, Inc. has over three decades of Point of Sale (POS) expertise in the United States with a global presence covering over 37 countries. We pride ourselves on providing complete hardware and software solutions for POS and Kitchen Display Systems (KDS) needs. The company offers top-notch manufacturing, warehouse and technical support within the North American and International markets. Logic Controls is a one-stop resource servicing a wide range of customers from SMB to enterprise businesses.
We are seeking a Project Manager whose primary focus will be facilitating the implementation of a NetSuite ERP system. This candidate should know the end-to-end steps of business operations including manufacturing steps. In addition, the Project Manager will have knowledge of Finance, Operations, Purchasing, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Production and Sales. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Facilitate the implementation of the NetSuite ERP System.
· Create a detailed mapping of the project after thorough analysis of the business and its operations.
· Hold weekly reviews & meetings about the status and condition of the implementation.
· Train the internal team on NetSuite best practices, functions and navigation of the system.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation..
· Responsible for all aspects of projects, including: meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking / monitoring procedures.
· 5+ Years of NetSuite experience
· Strong ERP or similar software package implementation and delivery experience, including full life cycle projects.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 5+ years of Manufacturing experience.
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to communicate the project needs between areas.
· An action-oriented, results-driven individual with the ability to make sound and timely decisions.
· A highly motivated problem solver with excellent analytical skills, who can work well independently and as part of a team.
· Knowledge in areas such as A/P, A/R, G/L, Assets, WMS and production and sales tracking.
· Ability to pay strict attention to details and focus on the results.
· Extremely organized to guarantee the project’s success.
· IT or Computer Science background is a plus.
· PMP Certification is a plus.
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· STD & LTD
· Sick Time
· Paid Holidays
· Retirement Plan
Our Company provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time