- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 1991, Logan's Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and kickin', upbeat atmosphere. With over 100 company owned locations, we're continually striving to add great members to our team.
The quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than high-quality ingredients and a flame grill to bring out that warm hospitality that Logan’s is known for. It takes the right kind of person. You know, the kind of person who’s never met a stranger. Someone with an outgoing personality, who treats everyone they meet like an old friend.
If this sounds like you, then pull up a stool because opportunity and good times are calling.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
Your role is to deliver exceptional guest service in the bar area and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality while you efficiently craft every drink to perfection and serve guests responsibly
- Be fanatical in mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests at our bar and provide drinks and service to Team Members following standard recipes and procedures
- Guide our guests through our food and beverage menus while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings
- Provide timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to guests and service Team Members to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for
- Take pride in keeping the bar area clean, sanitized and stocked
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests
- Make our guests feel welcome by engaging with them and creating a lively and fun atmosphere!
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members – including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
Logans Roadhouse is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurnat company. At Logan’s Road House you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for bar tender or barback or mixologist will focus on guest service and bar customers in which you will be expected to provide great customer service in addition to drink preparation. Bar tender roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other front of house team members.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?