Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Logan Blackford - State Farm Agent
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?