Loftium is a fast growing startup on a mission to solve one of society's most pressing problems: affordable housing. Backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms, Loftium is a residential rental platform that delivers premium rental experiences at affordable rates using homesharing. We believe that everyone should have access to a beautiful home and we're on a mission to make that happen. Come join us.
About the role
This role has huge growth potential: we expect many of the top performing Property Acquisition Leads to eventually move into more operationally complex roles, taking on "mini-CEO" responsibilities for regions as General Managers.
- Grow your city: Conduct high-frequency, high-volume property outreach. Manage a pipeline of actively interested, high potential homes to add to our platform and ultimate goal of offering premium homes in high cost cities.
- Generate rent offers taking into account property economics (income and cost estimates) and present offers to landlords; negotiate rental rates and close properties (sign leases).
- Schedule and attend in-person home visits to pitch Loftium to landlords/owners and document the property layout / condition
- Work cross-functionally with operations and tech teams to continuously improve process efficiency, help scale the business and share best practices with HQ and other markets
- Work closely with Customer Ops team to onboard properties, ensure a smooth handoff and provide a fantastic experience for landlords and renters alike.
- Build your team: Hire, train and manage an on-the-ground field team of contractors to conduct unit verifications & tour video
- 3+ years experience in a growth / strategy / operations / BD role in high-growth, fast-paced environment
- You’re extremely personable and comfortable meeting new people, you can gain the trust of anyone you meet.
- You’re a hustler, you’ll do what it takes to get the job done.
- You’ve got some real estate / rental experience and local neighborhood knowledge
- You have great business judgment, analytical skills and can both form and execute a strategy.
- You love hard challenges and working to build structure in unstructured environments
- You’re very comfortable w/high-volume, high frequency outreach (phone/text/email)
- You’re a fantastic communicator, both in person and in written correspondence
- Very familiar with long-term and short-term renting, Airbnb and the sharing economy
- You're hungry to learn, willing to dive into the deep end, and not afraid to experiment
- Been in a growth / new market
- Experience has an Airbnb host
- Remodeling / handyman / contractor experience
- Competitive combination of base salary and commission