Are you looking for a part-time opportunity?
Do you possess top notch customer service and computer skills? (22 hours/week)
As we expand our team, we are looking for a colleague to make our team even stronger. Qualified candidates are dedicated, mature, with a can-do attitude and hunger for learning new things. You must work well with others and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency to service our clients in a timely manner. Part time hours are Tuesday 8-5, Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-1, and Saturday 9-4.
What role would you play?
This role has many aspects as we are a small business. The position includes customer service, office duties, data entry, delivery, and warehouse duties. For the customer service portion of the job responsibilities includes interacting with customers, suppliers and co-workers. For the warehouse duties you must have valid California Driver’s License with a clean driving record (must provide current DMV printout) and minimum of two years personal driving experience. Responsibilities include heavy lifting (75+lbs), receiving, pulling, loading/unloading of merchandise, stocking, and general warehouse responsibilities with an emphasis on quality customer service
What we expect from you
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Be passionate, proactive and well spoken.
- Take pride in your work and have great attention to detail.
- Computer savvy combined with fast and accurate typing skills.
- Proven ability to work with goals.
- Can show a high level of self-motivation. - Flexibility - both when it comes to changes around you and while interacting with others. - Willingness to keep learning and positively contribute to the company's culture. - Can remember a lot of new information and is able to multi-task. - Must be available to work on Saturdays in addition to the week day hours. - Maintain a clean DMV record. - Minimum of High School Diploma, some college preferred.
What we offer
- Starting salary: $15 an hour (May vary depending on experience)
- An opportunity to be part of our team.
- This is an entry level position with opportunity for advancement.
About Lofings Lighting
We are an upscale lighting showroom located in Midtown Sacramento. We are a family owned business that has been in operating in Sacramento since 1961. We are small but nimble, so everyone pitches in to help at all parts of the business as needed. We provide lighting products to the residential and commercial projects.
If you are interested in a position, please send an email with the subject line “motivated applicant” and include the below items:
-A cover Letter detailing why you are the best person to represent our business and care for our clients.
-A copy of your current resume.