Imaging Sales Account Executive - Norfolk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work Hard; play hard - that's how we roll! Enjoy being part of a high-paced, positive workplace that's small enough that everyone feels like part of the family, but big enough to give you what you need to succeed.
Are you driven by results and motivated by performance? Have you committed to excellence in both your personal and professional life? Are you eager to establish yourself with a leader in the business technology industry?
These qualities combined with your outside sales experience or aptitude could qualify you for the opportunity to join the Loffler Companies sales team in our Norfolk office.
Account Executives at Loffler Companies are afforded the opportunity to maximize their earnings!
- A base salary, uncapped commissions, and bonuses
- A full benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401K; paid holiday, tuition reimbursement.
- Periodic contests with great prizes.
- An annual company trip for those who reach their yearly sales goals.
The primary objective of the Account Executive is to achieve profitable revenue growth and total client satisfaction within the assigned geographic or vertical market. In addition, the Account Executive must address client concerns throughout the organization to ensure that contract obligations are fulfilled, and the relationship is preserved for years to come.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as assigned”:
- Become the chief strategist and sales leader in an assigned territory.
- Prospect and develop account relationships over the phone and in person to generate sales and maintain consistent growth of your customer base.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for prospective and existing customers.
- Take responsibility for individual and team sales of a suite of premier products and services including Office Technology Solutions (hardware/software), Enterprise Print Management Services, Consulting Services, Facilities Management, and Loffler’s Integrated Solutions to the professional business marketplace.
- Prove your ability to meet or exceed 100% of monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales plans and thereby impact profitable revenue growth and provide total client satisfaction.
- Plan and track your activity with our CRM system.
- Ensure that contract obligations are fulfilled and client relationships are preserved for
years to come.
While experience in sales is preferred, we also give strong consideration to individuals with the personal attributes and aptitude required to be effective in this role.
An ideal candidate for this position will have a track record of success or a demonstrated ability to excel in the following areas:
- Communicate a customer-first attitude. Learn about each customer's goals, interests, and challenges to provide the most beneficial solution.
- Develop technical expertise in products to become a trusted resource to customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude and have the tenacity to stay the course.
- Plan for success. Utilize company-provided tools to track activity, participate in company training, and develop effective relationships with other key personnel within the organization.
- Show integrity. Take responsibility and stay accountable for all actions and decisions. Own both achievements and challenges.
- Focus on results and keep an eye on the horizon. Stay motivated every day to earn account business and retain it for the long term.
- Be trustworthy. Follow through with promises to everyone involved in the sales process both externally and internally. Make it priority to exceed the expectations of all concerned parties.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university.
- Prior industry experience in similar field or job duties preferred.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.
Loffler Company Profile
- Founded in 1986, Loffler Companies has been on the Inc 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies since 2009.
- We offer the stability and security of a large company, yet never lose sight of the values we cherish as a family-owned organization.
- Our awards include consistently being listed as one of the Top 100 Places to Work in Minnesota; multiple awards for our service department which is one of the highest rated in the industry; and recognition as one of the Top 10 Konica Minolta and Canon dealers in the country.
- Our culture and values revolve around being civic leaders. We give back on a local and national level through the Loffler Helping Hands Team.
Loffler Core Values
What Defines our Culture.
- Positive Attitude: Be Part of the Solution. Put Extra Effort in All You Do. Everything You Do Matters. Be a Team Player.
- Integrity: Live the Mission. Be Honest. Deliver on Commitments. Do What is Right.
- Innovation: Be a Visionary. Welcome New Ideas. Work Smarter.
- Customer First Focus: Exceed Expectations. Delight Our Clients. Bring Value Every Day. Always Do a Good Job.
- Professionalism: Commit to Excellence. Learn & Improve. Looks and Words Matters. Best in Industry; Field Expert.
- Drive for Results: Performance-Orientated. Hard-Working. Refuse to Lose. Accountable.
- Trustworthiness: Dependable & Reliable. Honor Commitments. Quality Counts.
Loffler Companies, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Loffler Companies, Inc.