Account Executive - Imaging Sales
Loffler Companies, Inc. Norfolk, NE
- Expired: January 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary objective of the Account Executive is to be the chief strategist and sales leader to achieve profitable revenue growth and total client satisfaction within the assigned geographic or vertical market. In addition, the Account Executive must address client concerns throughout the organization to ensure that contract obligations are fulfilled and the relationship is preserved for years to come.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To achieve 100%+ of monthly sales plan through profitable sale, lease, or rental of Office Technology Solutions (hardware/software), Enterprise Print Management Services, Consulting Services, Facilities Management, and Loffler’s Integrated Solutions. Develop account relationships to ensure consistent growth for the individual, and the company.
- Fosters openness and trust through personal behavior; follows through on commitments.
- Is self-directed, takes personal responsibility and is willing to be held accountable.
- Works effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Maintains the ability to “stay the course” even in the presence of adversity and opposition.
- Articulates the clients’ key business strategies, initiatives and associated critical success factors align those to Loffler solutions.
- Demonstrates sufficient technical acumen to be credible in securing sales.
- Develops strategies to elevate the Loffler relationship with clients to that of business partner or trusted advisor.
- Use account information systems (CRM tools) to develop strategies for expanding the level of business in an account and/or territory. Use client financial measures, reports, and tools to identify business opportunities (web, annual reports etc.).
- Use Loffler partners, specialists, executives to penetrate accounts; networks outside of Loffler to broaden business knowledge and increase personal effectiveness.
- Able to prioritize multiple opportunities and manage pipeline appropriately. Displays professionalism in documenting account engagements and client business reviews.
- Apply sales skills and knowledge as they relate to the sales of technology and technical solutions in order to achieve 100% of assigned budget.
- Gain additional market share and retain current customer base within the assigned territory by selling total solutions.
- Adhere to business hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm which includes observation of selling hours between 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Enter into CRM tool information on qualified prospects which will be continually updated.
- Effectively demonstrate the capabilities and strengths of proposed solutions and Loffler Companies as they relate to specific customer needs.
- Participate in, and be a contributing member of the sales team and uphold the company mission statement.
- Follow departmental procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Plans and schedules work activities to complete assignments in their order of priority and make the most effective use of time.
- Contributes to a favorable working climate through a friendly manner and cooperative attitude in dealings with other employees.
- Proficient PC/laptop skills.
- Experience and a proven track record in this industry is preferred but not required.
- This is a driving position – must meet the minimum qualifications of our Vehicle Safety Program.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university.
- Prior industry experience in similar field or job duties preferred.
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.
Loffler Core Values
What Defines our Culture.
- Positive Attitude: Be Part of the Solution. Put Extra Effort in All You Do. Everything You Do Matters. Be a Team Player.
- Integrity: Live the Mission. Be Honest. Deliver on Commitments. Do What is Right.
- Innovation: Be a Visionary. Welcome New Ideas. Work Smarter.
- Customer First Focus: Exceed Expectations. Delight Our Clients. Bring Value Every Day. Always Do a Good Job.
- Professionalism: Commit to Excellence. Learn & Improve. Looks and Words Matters. Best in Industry; Field Expert.
- Drive for Results: Performance-Orientated. Hard-Working. Refuse to Lose. Accountable.
- Trustworthiness: Dependable & Reliable. Honor Commitments. Quality Counts.
Loffler Companies, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Loffler Companies, Inc.