Join a growing team that’s as passionate about selling as we are about customer support.
Lodging Econometrics (LE), the global leader of hotel real estate intelligence, is seeking an entry-level sales candidate for our downtown Portsmouth, NH office. As a B2B Inside Sales Representative, you will build collaborative relationships with current and prospective clients and have the drive to both learn and deliver results. You will demonstrate LE’s business development programs and products to hotel franchise companies and product vendors, as well as hotel ownership and management groups. In this role, you will serve as a resource for clients.
- Call pre-identified potential clients
- Work directly with new and existing clients to sell company products and services
- Reach monthly, quarterly and annual sales volumes
- Follow-up with clients to keep them in the know about the latest industry and product developments
- Create sales materials
- Resolve client inquiries and feedback, professionally and quickly
- Associates Degree or higher in Business or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience; customer service and/or sales preferred
- Ability to initiate outbound call programs
- Deep understanding of creating successful business relationships, developing sales opportunities, closing transactions and delivering outstanding client service
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Huge plus if you have lodging industry experience
- Strong CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and database skills
- Experience using online meeting and conferencing tools, like GoToMeeting, Skype or WebEx, is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Competitive Salary (position is not commission based)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- Free Parking
Lodging Econometrics, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer in Portsmouth, NH, and was named the 2017 Family Business of the Year by the University of New Hampshire's Center for Family Enterprise.
If you meet the requirements above, are passionate about your work and ready to join a great team, please submit a cover letter and resume.