- Posted: over a month ago
Life as a Night Auditor:
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors and distribute employee checks
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
- Reconcile all accounts in a timely manner
- Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed
- Answer phones and place reservations
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication and math skills
- 2+ years' experience in customer service or hospitality
- Able to learn computer functions and other on-the-job skills
- Strong eye for details
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
What to expect in your first few months:
First you will learn about the hotel and all of our amenities! Then, your leadership will shine as you begin assisting the front desk team. From there, you will show the guests how your team can provide the best guest service. As your work progresses, your role will be a key contributor to the overall guest experience!
The perks working for us:
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), pet insurance, and other supplemental benefits
- Paid time off for full AND part time associates
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises around the world
- Participation in our Wellness program
- On-demand pay opportunities for instant pay between paychecks
- Leadership development program and growth opportunities
How to apply:
Join us! Submit your application online!
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group LLC participates in E-Verify, the federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility.
About Lodging Dynamics:
Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests, and investors.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TourismView all jobs at Lodging Dynamics