At LodgeLink, we aim to be the #1 marketplace used by businesses to find quality remote accommodations that best meet the needs of their workers. We also aim to be the #1 marketplace used by owners of remote accommodations to maximize profits. We offer solid technology and processes that are continuously changing and improving to meet and anticipate our market’s needs and aspirations.
Are you ready to join us, where you can contribute innovation and solutions by leveraging your entrepreneurial spirit, talent and winning attitude while working in a dynamic, diverse, and growing company? Are you someone who is at their best when the pressure is on?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not just a job, we might be made for each other.
We have a full-time position for a Customer Success Representative in Dallas Fort-Worth, TX.
This role is ideal for an outgoing, dynamic customer service professional that wants to kick start their career in a customer-facing, professional role, focused on educating our customers on LodgeLink. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, and have a knack for presenting information to educate a variety of audiences, with a professional and enthusiastic approach.
Customer Success Representative reports to the Customer Success Manager and plays a key role in our customers’ experience.
The role is responsible for educating customers on the benefits of LodgeLink, providing demos both online and in-person, teaching customers how to best configure their LodgeLink account to maximize the efficiencies gained from using LodgeLink, and for providing valuable feedback to our product development team on required modifications or new features.
This position requires a passion for excellent customer service, solid presentation and coaching skills, a curious nature, and a can-do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts product demonstrations in-person, online, and through lunch-and-learns for small and large groups. The demonstrations are conducted as part of the sales cycle and as part of the ongoing education of existing customers to showcase new features to existing users and onboard new users, branches, divisions, etc.
- Partners with organizations who have joined LodgeLink to help configure their LodgeLink account for maximum efficiency. This involves learning a bit about how their crews move, how they make travel arrangements, how they track costs and what approvals are required prior to paying invoices; then recommending how to use the existing LodgeLink functionality to best meet their needs
- Identifies key topics where additional training material is required
- Develops training materials to assist with demonstrations and self-serve learning (done in conjunction with the marketing team)
- Organizes lunch and learns and focus group sessions to conduct more informal training and solicit feedback from diverse user groups
- Register for and attend conferences to promote LodgeLink
- Assist with testing of new product features
- Working for a startup means solving new problems and stepping outside your comfort zone almost every day. You have to love these challenges to love working here. A resilient can-do attitude and a willingness to roll-up your sleeves when required are a must!
- Proven experience to develop and deliver impactful presentations and demonstrations
- Experience coaching, training, or educating that involves tailoring your message to your audience
- Willingness to learn the key processes related to booking and managing workforce accommodation
- Willingness to learn basic terminology and process flows related to approving, tracking, and reporting on costs. You don’t need to be an accountant or administrator, but you can’t be afraid of talking to those types of people about these types of things
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to travel as required (up to 60%)
- Strong computer skills including an understanding of Microsoft applications
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
- 2+ years’ experience in onboarding or customer service
- Experience working in one of the following industries: software; software as a service; hospitality; travel management companies; travel agencies
LodgeLink is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
For more information, please visit https://lounge.lodgelink.com/careers
LodgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.