Licensed Practical Nurse
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking RN’s and LPN’s to join our team of exceptional and motivated caregivers. We are looking for individuals that want to make a difference in the lives of those around them, want to be challenged and rewarded.
We are an established organization in the long term care, rehabilitation, and assisted living industries focused on improving the lives of those we serve in our communities. Dignity, respect and integrity are the core values of our dedicated team.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations applicable to long term care industry.
- Must be a graduate in good standing from an accredited nursing program; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensed LPN or RN.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
Our excellent benefit offerings helps makes us an employer of choice which include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Supplemental benefits; Accident, Critical Illness and Short Term Disability
- Generous 401k Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
We care about the safety and well-being of our residents and team members. Our company’s COVID-19 Vaccination policy requires employees prior to beginning work:
- Must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status, and
- If vaccinated, must provide valid proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, and
- Must be up-to-date per CDC guidelines, or
- Have been granted or have a pending request for an exemption, or
- Have been identified as having a temporary COVID-19 vaccination delay and provided an approved accommodation.
Lodge of the Wabash
Get fresh Licensed LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.