Req ID: 504413BR
LMCareers Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Security Clearance: Secret
Business Area: Missiles and Fire Control
Department: RE5902:TO LSE PROJECT ENG MGMT
Relocation/Housing Stipend Available: Possible
Job Code/Title: L1956:Project Engineering Sr Mgr
Job Class: Product Support
Job Category: Experienced Professional
Program: E&T and Logistics and Sustainment Engineers
Industry Job Title: Project Engineering Senior Manager / Logistics & Sustainment / Depot Operations / Orlando, FL
Req Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Apache Fire Control (AFC) Depot Operations Sr Manager
The candidate will be responsible for all AFC Repair Operations which includes both the M-TADS/PNVS and Longbow Fire Control Radar (FCR) products. Coordinates all AFC supportability requirements with each the M-TADS/PNVS and Longbow FCR Program Directors, Program Managers, and leadership for the following efforts: Reset, Refurb, Reman, and 20+ sustainment contracts (i.e. Performance Based Logistics, LCCS, FMS IDIQ, various DCS agreements) for USG and International customers. This team supports over 1,200 Apache aircraft between USG and International customers.
Candidate with Supervision/Leadership experience required with a broad background in military aviation and avionics supply chain management and depot operations support, logistics sustainment solutions, and a proven track record of dealing directly with customers. Organize, control, and integrate diverse post production activities for both M-TADS/PNVS and Longbow FCRs with ~90 personnel in Orlando, Ocala, and four field-site locations (field depots).
Demonstrated ability to assess AFC LS&E programs for supportability requirements, recommend/implement changes, and provide technical oversight to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. Develop long term AFC depot and sustainment strategies to grow the business base and position the program for follow on contracts in the domestic and international areas. Manage the integration of operations between the USG customer, factory, and off-site operations. Particular emphasis is on the customer relationships and fostering long term team building.
The AFC Repair Operations Sr Manager will report to the Apache Program Logistics Sustainment Engineering Senior Manager.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options. The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld. Where can you get to from Orlando? Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1 and hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
Basic Qualifications: - Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- An advanced degree from an accredited college in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Information Technology, or Mathematics
- Experience working in a Public Private Partnership with USG depot partnership arrangement is required. Extensive knowledge of DOD Logistics, Depot Operations, Supply Chain Mgmt (SCM) in a post-production environment is mandatory.
- 10-15 years experience working in a military maintenance/field/deployment/Supply Chain Management environment.
- Demonstrated performance executing Refurb, Reset, and Performance Based Logistics contracts contract requirements
- Must have a strong technical background and understanding of Army Maintenance and International customer activities/requirements
- Knowledge of the AMC STAMIS, CCSS, LMP, and US Army Supply System at NIT, AVIM, and Item Manager levels (Desired)
- Experience working with USG and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers
- Have demonstrated excellent Customer interface
- Handle performance reviews, hiring, disciplinary actions, and other personnel related activities
- Serve as the spokesperson for the organization relating on significant matters relating to depot operations
- React quickly under pressure, dealing with a broad customer base
- Work under long range goals and objectives.
- Make decisions that that affect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the organization
- Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity
- Interface with Senior Levels of Management and Customers
- Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership attributes
- Previous experience as a custodian of Government Property
- Familiar with OSHA standards
- Have demonstrated sustained high performance
- Being a self-starter w/ Initiative and showing attention to detail
- Well versed in transportation solutions using commercial and DoD providers along with International Freight Forwarders and Import/Export Control requirements
- Knowledgeable of DoD Inventory Control and warehouse management with demonstrated successful performance indicated by in depth knowledge of Gov Audit procedures
- Must be computer literate, familiar with current Windows based software applications (Word, PowerPoint, EXCEL, Access, Outlook, and Project).
Desired skills: - Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
EEO: Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*: Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
City, State: Orlando, FL